Skyline College's Admissions Department is here to help you reach your educational goals. We have a wide range of services designed to make your life easier, whether you are considering applying or have previously attended Skyline College. The resources you need are right here at your fingertips.
Student Services, Bldg. 2 Office Hours
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Admissions Checklist for New Students
- Fill out the application for admission.
NOTE: admission to the college does not guarantee admission into all programs, some programs have special applications.
You will receive an enrollment ticket by email if you provided an e-mail address or via regular mail if you did not.
Carry the Enrollment ticket with you and have it initialed after completing each step. Detailed information about each step may be found online or in the Schedule of Classes.
- Apply for financial aid for a fee waiver and/or other money awards to help with college.
- Take math and English / ESOL assessment / placement.
- Complete an in-person or online orientation.
- Schedule a counseling appointment.
- Register for classes on WebSMART.
- Pay your fees.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- Students will demonstrate comprehension of Skyline College's academic standards printed in the Schedule of Classes and Catalog. (ISLO: Communication)
- Students will be able to complete admissions and/or registration functions satisfactorily. (ISLO: Communication)
- Students will be able to identify their needs, determine resources and access appropriate services. (ISLO: Personal Actions & Civic Responsibility)
- Students will satisfactorily complete the Skyline College online application for admission. (ISLO: Communication)
- Students will understand that all fees are due at the time of registration and the resulting consequences of unpaid balances. (ISLO: Critical Thinking)
- Incoming Veterans are knowledgeable of benefits and services available to them and are informed of their employment related rights and benefits. (ISLO: Personal Actions & Civic Responsibility)
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) will be assessed using:
- Review of collected data, and
- Other methods
To empower and transform a global community of learners
Student Services Center
Building 2, 2nd Floor