Our counselors can assist you with educational planning, academic probation/dismissal
concerns, associate degree and certificate planning and application, transcript evaluations
and course planning, transfer planning, and major/career exploration.
To schedule your counseling appointment, click on the student portal:
Student Portal Step-by-Step Instructions
Ask-A-Counselor via Email
- This option is ideal if you wish to email your question(s) to a counselor for a response.
- Complete the Ask-a-Counselor form and a counselor's response will be sent back to
- Responses will be answered Monday through Friday. Inquiries submitted after business
hours on Friday and during the weekend will be answered on Monday.
Ask-a-Counselor by Email
Undecided Student Counseling
If you are an undecided or undeclared student, schedule an appointment with a career
counselor to learn more about the Explorers Program. You can either book an appointment
through your student success link or complete our referral form. You can also email us at email@example.com
Student Veteran Counseling
There are two ways for student veterans to schedule an appointment with a counselor:
Please include in "Subject: Veteran appointment." In the email, your full name, your
student G#, your general availability, and the reason for your request.
Request an Appointment by Email
Additional Student Support
Please contact Admissions for questions regarding Skyline admissions or registration such as:
- CCC Apply (admission application)
- Registration error messages
- Adding/Dropping classes, Late Add, etc.
Degree or Certificate Questions
- Submit a Prerequisite Equivalency Request if you can demonstrate with a college-level course (and earned with "C" grade or
higher) equivalent to the prerequisite.
- Submit a Prerequisite Challenge Request if you have not met the prerequisite with a college-level course equivalent (and
earned with "C" grade or higher), but you can demonstrate having met the prerequisite
through other supportive documentation.
- For non-native English speakers (it is strongly recommended to meet with a Skyline
Counselor): ESOL Prerequisite Challenge Process