Fees & Cashier's Office
The Cashier's Office is currently operating under a hybrid schedule. See below for updated hours of online and on-campus service.
How to Pay Your Fees
All fees are due at the time of registration. Your student fees can be paid in two easy ways:
- Through WebSMART using MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- Mail payment of check, money order or cashier's check to:
3300 College Drive - Building 19
San Bruno, CA 94066
Note: Payment by mail may take up to 7 business days to post.
If you are unable to pay your fees at the time of registration you may sign up for a payment plan through Nelnet that allows you to pay your fees over an extended period of time.
How Does the Payment Plan Work?
- Students carrying a balance from prior terms should pay off the balance prior to registering.
- There is a fee to enroll in the payment plan. The plan costs $20 for each semester.
- Nelnet will assess a $30 fee for a missed/late payment.
- Nelnet will assess a $30 fee for insufficient funds. The company will try to submit the payment 3 times to the bank.
- Monthly payments will be taken out/collected from your bank every 5th of the month.
- Detailed information about how to sign up for the payment plan is available on WebSMART.
Avoid Getting Dropped
You will get dropped from your classes if you do not pay your fees on time.
NOTE: Students should check their email for their specific drop deadline - students must pay all fees prior to the drop deadline communicated in the email.
|Priority Registration:||May 5 - May 18, 2021|
|Open Registration:||May 19 – August 17, 2021|
|Late Registration:||August 18 – August 24, 2021|
|Priority Registration:||November 3 - 16, 2021|
|Open Registration:||November 17 - January 17, 2021|
|Late Registration:||January 18 - January 31, 2021|