September is Suicide Awareness Month
Click for a trailer of Suicide: The Ripple Effect
Find out more about these events
All students have access to Health & Wellness Services. We provide health care, personal counseling services, health & wellness education and referrals to off campus resources. Our mission is to cultivate a holistically healthy, safe and equitable community. We commit to advancing health equity; so every person has the opportunity to attain their full health potential: physically, emotionally, socially, mentally and academically.
Stay healthy this flu season!
- Learn about the flu and where to get your flu shot today.
- Staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others.
- Travel and gatherings with family and friends who do not live with you can increase your chances of getting or spreading COVID-19 or the flu.
Learn more about the San Mateo County Health (SMCH) COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Watch the SMCH COVID-19 Vaccination: What You Need to Know livestream from January 13th
- How to Get Tested for COVID-19 in San Mateo County
- State of California Testing Locator
Mental Health Crisis Information
|San Mateo County Psychiatric Emergency Services
San Mateo County Crisis Line
|San Francisco County Psychiatric Emergency Services||(415) 206-8125|
|National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Crisis Text Line: Text "COURAGE"
|(800) 273-8255 (Talk)