Stanford Mobile Medical Clinic is on campus 6/30 and 7/21!
Students age 12-25 can drop in to the clinic between 10am - 3pm for FREE services.
The van is parked in front of Building 4, near the drop‑off circle.
- Physical exams (including sports physical exams)
- Medications (for asthma, allergies, etc.)
- Acute illness and injury care
- Free medication and prescriptions available in the van
- Sensitive services:
- Family planning options and birth control (including condoms)
- Pregnancy testing
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Mental health support (counseling/therapy and community referrals)
- Substance use counseling for tobacco, alcohol, and drug abuse
- Nutritional counseling (healthy eating, weight management, etc.)
- Wellness groups and class presentations on health-related topics
- COVID-19 testing