On this page you will find links to forms you might need as a Skyline College student, from applying for admission to the process for requesting transcripts, and everything in between.

Don't see what you need here? Contact our One Stop Student Information Center for more information.

Building 2, 2nd Floor 650-738-4317

Use WebSMART to

  • Register
  • Change your address
  • Add/Drop


Residency Forms

Registration Forms

International Students

Special Applications

The following programs require special applications that are different from the general Application for Admissions and have unique admissions requirements and procedures.


Transfer and Degree

Financial Aid


Coop Ed

EYH Event Registration

Share this page on: