The forms listed below are intended for Skyline Counselor Use Only.

For Students:

  • If you have general questions about Skyline College's Associate Degree and/or Certificate, please meet with a Skyline Counselor by contacting:
  • If you have petitioned for an Associate Degree and/or Certificate and have followup questions, please contact Adriana Johnston,



AA-T/AS-T (ADT) Course Substitution

ADT Course Substitutions from California Community Colleges (CCC) or California State University (CSU) may be approved if either of the following apply: (1) The course was approved for C-ID the semester the course was completed or (2) The course is listed in another CCC/CSU catalog as approved for the ADT major in the same semester the course was completed. 

To submit a request for ADT course substitution review, please complete the ADT Course Substitution form

Associate Degree/Certificate Course Substitution

The purpose of the Course Substitution form is to request review for course equivalency toward major requirement(s) for an Associate Degree and/or Certificate from Skyline College. Course substitution for the major may be through (1) AP Scores - 3 or higher; (2) Transcripts from a college/or university; or (3) SMCCD guidelines. 

To submit a request, please complete the Degree/Cert Course Substitution form

Pass Along Submission

The purpose of the Pass Along is to review a student's coursework from other accredited colleges/universities toward General Education and/or Associate Degree requirements. 

Local Degree Unit Deficiency - In cases where a student has successfully completed a course to meet a local Associate Degree requirement (ie. graduation, general education, or major requirement), and even after having completed the course, the student is deficient units to meet the minimum unit requirement for the area, local courses or courses outside of the district (pass along courses) may be applied to make up the unit deficiency.  Unit deficiencies generally occur as a result of: unit conversion between quarter and semester unit; and/or difference in unit value from a Skyline College course and a pass-along course. Counselors may use the Local Degree Unit Deficiency form to document the course work that will be applied to make up such unit deficiency and submit the completed form below. 

To submit a request a pass along or unit deficiency form for review, please complete the Pass Along Submission Request


For questions about Degree Audit forms, please contact Adriana Johnston: