Skip to contentSkip to top navigationSkip to switch websitesSkip to local navigation

Undocumented Student Admission

Applying for Admissions

NOTE: Your citizenship status WILL NOT affect your admission decision.

CCC Apply

  • Before applying to college you must first have an OpenCCC Account. To create an account follow visit the OpenCCC website and click “Create an Account.
  • Social Security Number Section:
    • If you received a Social Security Number (SSN) through Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA,) use it for this section.
    • If you have no SSN but have a valid Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) you may use that for this section.
    • If you do not have an ITIN or SSN check the box at the bottom of the page labeled “Check this box if you do not have a Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number, or decline to provide one at this time.”
  • In the Citizenship/Military section of the application, choose “Other” from the drop-down menu and click the box labeled “No documents.” Remember, this information is kept private and will not be shared with any outside entities. Your citizenship status will not affect your admission.

Financial Aid

  • Submit the CA Dream Act if you qualify for AB 540 and are: undocumented, a DACA holder, or a U-Visa holder
  • Submit the FAFSA if you are a: T-Visa Holder, an eligible non-citizen or a US Citizen

The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping all students apply for financial aid. For more information visit the financial aid website.