Fees & Cashier's Office
How to Pay Your Fees
Remember, all fees are due at the time of registration. Your student fees can be paid in two easy ways:
- Through WebSMART using MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
- In-person at the Cashier's Office with cash, check, money order or credit card
For fee, payment, or credit/refund questions, please call the Cashier's Office directly.
Questions? Download our list of Frequently Asked Questions .
Plan Ahead - Pay Ahead
If you are unable to pay your Summer/Fall 2016 fees at the time of registration you may sign up for a payment plan through Nelnet that allows you to pay your fees over an extended period of time.
How Does the Payment Plan Work?
- Students carrying a balance from prior terms should pay off the balance prior to registering.
- There is a fee to enroll in the payment plan. The plan costs $20 for each semester.
- A $30 fee will be assessed for a missed/late payment.
- A $30 fee will be assessed for insufficient funds. The company will try to submit the payment 3 times to the bank.
- Detailed information about how to sign up for the payment plan is available on WebSMART.
Fee Payment Deadline: Summer: May 31, 2016 | Fall: August 3, 2016
Note: Students who have any unpaid fee balances will be dropped from all fall classes at midnight for non-payment of outstanding fees.
Rolling Drop Period: Summer: June 1, 2016 - June 12, 2016 | Fall: August 4, 2016 - August 16, 2016
Note: Students will be dropped at midnight the day following their registration for non-payment of any unpaid fees.