On this page you will find links to forms you might need as a Skyline College student, from applying for admission to the process for requesting transcripts, and everything in between.
Don't see what you need here? Contact our One Stop Student Information Center for more information.
Building 2, 2nd Floor 650-738-4317
Use WebSMART to
- Change your address
- Application for Admission, online
- Application for Admission
- California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form
- High School Concurrent enrollment application
- High School Priority Enrollment Program application (PEP)
- International Students Application
- Petition for Course Waiver or Substitution
- Solicitud de Admision
- Student Educational Plan
- Transcript request
- International Students application
- Go to the San Mateo Community College District International Students website .
The following programs require special applications that are different from the general Application for Admissions and have unique admissions requirements and procedures.
- Automotive Technology
- Honors Transfer Program
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
- Women in Transition
- Phi Theta Kappa application
Transfer and Degree
- Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
- CSU General Education
- UC and CSU transferable courses
- Application form
- Student Job Description Form
- Learning Objectives Worksheet
- Official Job Objectives Form