- New students: If you have never attended Skyline College, College of San Mateo, or Cañada College. Complete enrollment steps 1 through 4.
- Former Students: If you have not been in attendance at Skyline College, College of San Mateo, or Cañada College during the past three semesters re-apply for admission (Step 1). Enrollment Steps 2 through 4 may be required: for more information contact Counseling in Bldg. 2.
- Students from other colleges: Enrollment Step 1 is required. Steps 2 through 4 may be required; for more information contact Counseling in Bldg. 2.
Follow enrollment steps below!
Step 1: Apply Online
Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. After applying, you'll receive an "admitted' email with an enrollment ticket.
Step 2: Assessment / Placement
To learn about tests and whether you need to take them, visit the Assessment Center in Building 2 or call (650) 738-4150.
Step 3: Orientation
Orientation, either online or in-person, will provide you with information about registration procedures, college policies, student services, academic expectations, and information on how to accomplish your educational goals. For more information about orientation, visit the One-Stop Information Center in Building 2 or call (650) 738-4465.
Step 4: Meet with a counselor
A counselor will discuss your placement results and help you select the courses that are right for you. Visit the Counseling Division in Building 2 or call (650) 738-4318.
Step 5: Register for classes
Submit your completed Enrollment Ticket to Admissions & Records. You will receive your registration date. Visit WebSMART to register for classes, pay fees, view grades, and much more! If you have questions, call the Admissions & Records Office at (650) 738-4251.
|Summer 2013||Classes begin June 17, 2013|
|Fall 2013||Classes begin August 19, 2013|
Continuing Students Registration Information
All returning students will be sent notification April 19, 2013, to their mysmccd.edu account.
Fees are due and payable at the time of registration.
Refund Policies and other information (parking permits, student account, financial aid) - please refer to class schedule and WebSMART for additional information.
Programs with Special Application Requirements
- Automotive Technology (Business Division) (650) 738-4126
- Cosmetology (Business Division) (650) 738-4165
- Concurrent Enrollment (Students currently attending high school) (650) 738-4254
- Honors Transfer Program (650) 738-4412
- International Students (650) 738-4430
- Respiratory Therapy (Sciences-Mathematics-Technology Division) (650) 738-4382
- Surgical Technology (Sciences-Mathematics-Technology Division) (650) 738-4221