- Skyline College Net Price Calculator: A tool that provides an estimated total expected cost to current and prospective
students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year.
- Skyline College Student Code of Conduct Policy
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of
student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under
an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Complaint Forms administered by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
- Information on Direct Loans: Apply for Government Student Loans including Entrance/Exit interviews.
- Information on default loan rates
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Apply for FAFSA. The Skyline College Federal School Code is 007713
- Federal Student Aid Site (the most comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department
of Education. It covers the Department's major aid programs, including loans, grants,
and Federal Work-Study.)
- California Student Aid Commission: has information about California college grants (Cal Grant Program) scholarships,
student loans, and specialized financial aid programs.
- FastWeb: Access a searchable database of more than 275,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships,
grants, and loans.
- I Can Go to College: A California Community College system program to provide financial aid to California
Community College students.
- Selective Service System: Almost all male U.S. citizens who are 18 through 25 years of age are required to
register with Selective Service.
- Internal Revenue Service: If you're selected for verification, students may be asked to submit their IRS Tax
Transcripts to verify income. Use the link provided to order your IRS Tax Transcripts
- Chafee Grant: money for Foster Youth for college or career training.
Please Note: All external resources and links referenced above are for your information
only. Skyline College and the Financial Aid Office do not endorse any one in particular. Skyline College and the Financial Aid Office do not review, control, or take responsibility
for the contents of any external/third party sites.