Veterans Resource Center
The Veterans Resource Center is currently operating through an online service delivery system as part of our district's emergency response for the health and safety of the community. Our campus office is closed, but we are available remotely to address questions and connect you to resources.
To request remote assistance : Email the Veterans Resource Center at email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 650-738-7060 and we will respond in as timely of a manner as possible. (Note: Our online services are closed on Fridays in the summer).
Our community partner representative from the SF VA Medical Center's Student Veteran Health Program is currently available remotely via call or text at (415) 254-6842 (M-F 9am-5pm - subject to change)
What can you find at the VRC?
- A space for veterans, active duty service members, National Guard and Reserve members, and their dependents to study, relax, and connect to support resources
- Referrals to campus and community resource information
- Assistance with steps in the Skyline College application process and with the process to utilize VA Educational Benefits
- Individual and group study spaces
- Computers with internet and printing access (maximum of 5 free pages per day)
- Lounge space and kitchen with access to microwave and fridge
- Campus and community service resource visits/events in the VRC on a regular basis
- Representative from the SF VA Medical Center's Student Veteran Health Program (currently available remotely).