Student Fees Reimbursement
Student Representation Fee
The Student Representation Fee of $2.00 can be reimbursed all year round.
- Fill out a Student Representation Fee Waiver
- Email the form to the Cashier Office at email@example.com
- Please allow for 2-3 weeks to see the reimbursement posted back to your account
Student Body Fee
ATTENTION: The Student Body Fee of $15.00 was available for students to download for reimbursement from the beginning of the Spring 2023 semester until the first drop date for classes, which was 1/30/2023. As of 1/30, all waivers attempted to be sent in will be denied. Also, please note that those who chose to waive this fee omitted their eligibility to obtain a Student I.D. card. Thank you!
Important guidelines for the Student Body Fee Reimbursement form
- Each Student Body Fee waiver is per semester, meaning you may fill out only one per semester. You may not submit waivers for semesters that have already passed or for future semesters to come.
- To be considered for reimbursement, the form needs to be signed, dated and submitted BEFORE the last day to drop classes for the semester in which you want the fee waived. For the Spring 2023 semester, the last day a waiver will be accepted is January 30, 2023.
- By filling out this form, you agree to FORFEIT your right to a Student I.D. card
We regret to inform you all that there is no way for Student Life or the Cashier's Office to reimburse your Student Health Fee or the Student Union Fee. If you have any questions, please contact Student Life Assistant Ryan Samn at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Skyline College Credit Refund Policy