Scholarships For Current Students
We have more than 50 institutional scholarships available to Skyline College international students! The scholarship awards are based on academic achievement, financial need or specific interests such as clubs, athletics, and service.
Steps to Apply for Institutional Scholarship:
- Go to https://smccd.academicworks.com/
- Click on “Sign-up” on the top right corner of the page to start your application.
- You need a reference, personal statement and an unofficial transcript to complete the application.
- Your reference will receive an e-mail with a link where he/she will submit a letter or recommendation for your scholarship application. Give an advance notice to your reference!
- After completing the application, the Scholarship Committee will match up your eligibilities with all institutional scholarships. You do not have to submit multiple applications.
If you have any questions please email the Scholarship Coordinator Jenny Yang or call (650) 738-4266.
Students can also apply for scholarships offered by external organizations. Most external organizations select their scholarship recipients themselves and may have a deadline different from the Skyline College Institutional Scholarships. Check the Financial Aid Office Website for the list of external scholarships available to Skyline College students.