How to get started at DRC:
- Schedule an appointment with a DRC Counselor to discuss your accommodation needs. Bring with you any documentation related to your disability, doctor's information, or IEP/Triennial that you may have.
- Have your request for services evaluated and reasonable accommodations arranged.
- Discuss your rights and responsibilities as a student registered with DRC.
- Obtain a Student Education Plan (SEP) and an accommodations letter from your DRC Counselor.
- Make an appointment to discuss your accommodations letter with your instructors and arrange for alternate media through DRC (i.e., electronic versions of your textbooks for your classes, if necessary).