If you have any of the following, please submit a copy with the corresponding form:

English/Math Assessment Request (online form)
  • High school transcripts (for graduating seniors/ graduates only)
  • U.S. high school education
  • Alternate Placement Exams (AP, SAT, ACT, IB, CAASPP, CSU EPT/ELM)
  • Other college-level English/Math coursework
  • High School graduates with prior English/Math placements
Petition to Challenge Prerequisite or Co-Requisite
  • Other college’s transcripts
  • Current coursework/ exam to support challenging the prerequisite of the requested higher level course than the placement test results
  • Students who wish to remove the co-requisite from a prior math placement
Math Co-Requisite Removal Request (updated March 2022)
  • more information to come
English/Math Placement for High School Students (online form)
  • High school transcripts (for 9th-12th graders)
Student Success & Support Exemption Petition (online form)
  • Earning a Certificate of Achievement
  • Earning an Associate Degree
  • Transferring to a four-year college or university
  • Taking an English/ESOL and/or math course at Skyline College
  • Taking a course with a English/ESOL/ math prerequisite at Skyline College