Good news! The Skyline College Passport Acceptance Facility is now providing passport
photo service for your passport application. You are welcome to use our photo service for a $16
A recent color photograph is required with each U.S. Passport application.
Passport photos must be:
- Clear, with a full frontal view of the applicant’s face
- Printed on quality photo paper with a plain light (white or off-white) background
- Taken in normal street attire, without a hat, head covering, or eyeglasses. Any head
covering must not be worn unless a signed statement is submitted by the applicant
verifying the item is used daily for religious purposes or a doctor’s statement is
submitted verifying the item is used daily for medical purposes.
- Uniforms, clothing that looks like a uniform, and camouflage attire should not be
worn in photos except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily.
- Taken within the last six months.
- 2 inches by 2 inches in size.
The image size measured from the bottom of your chin to the top of your head (including
hair) should not be less than 1 inch and not more than 1 3/8 inches.
For the current passport photo requirements, please visit the U.S. Passport Photos website.