Passport Photo Requirements
Due to COVID-19, the Skyline College Passport Acceptance Facility is not providing photo services for your passport, visa, and other application needs at this time. Please use an outside vendor for passport photos, such as your local library, post office, CVS or Costco
A recent color photograph is required with each U.S. Passport application.
Passport photos must be:
- Clear, with a full frontal view of the applicant’s face
- Printed on quality photo paper with a plain light (white or off-white) background
- Taken in normal street attire, without a hat, head covering, or eyeglasses. Any head covering must not be worn unless a signed statement is submitted by the applicant verifying the item is used daily for religious purposes or a doctor’s statement is submitted verifying the item is used daily for medical purposes.
- Uniforms, clothing that looks like a uniform, and camouflage attire should not be worn in photos except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily.
- Taken within the last six months.
- 2 inches by 2 inches in size.
The image size measured from the bottom of your chin to the top of your head (including hair) should not be less than 1 inch and not more than 1 3/8 inches.
For the current passport photo requirements, please visit the U.S. Passport Photos website.