Passport forms may be filled out in one of two ways:
- filled out online and printed
- printed out and completed by hand (BLACK INK ONLY and very LEGIBLE).
Please visit the U.S. Department of State’s website to download the following necessary forms:
- Form DS-11 - Applying for a U.S. Passport for the first time.
- Form DS-82 - Renewing an adult U.S. Passport. Requirements must be met.
- Form DS-5504 - Applying for a Name Change, Data Correction, or Limited Passport Replacement.
- Form DS-64 - Reporting a valid U.S. Passport that has been lost or stolen.
- Form DS-3053 - Statement of Consent – Issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16.
- Form DS-5525 - Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances when issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16.
- Form DS-86 - Statement of Non-Receipt of a U.S. Passport
Track the status of your passport application process online by at passportstatus.state.gov
Note: Processing times begin the day the U.S. Department of State receives your application at a passport agency or center, not the day you mail your application or apply for a passport at a local acceptance facility.
Approximately 10-13 weeks
Approximately 7-9 weeks
- Please Visit the U.S. Department of State website: U.S. Department of State
- Call the U.S. Department of State customer service number: 877-487-2778
- Call the Skyline College Passport Office: (650) 738-4252
- Email Skyline College Passport Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calculate Fees : U.S. Department of State Website