Passport forms may be filled in online and printed or the forms may be printed and completed by hand (BLACK INK ONLY and very LEGIBLE).
Please visit the U.S. Department of State’s website to download the following necessary forms:
- Form DS-11 - Applying for a U.S. Passport for the first time.
- Form DS-82 - Renewing an adult U.S. Passport. Requirements must be met.
- Form DS-5504 - Applying for a Name Change, Data Correction, or Limited Passport Replacement.
- Form DS-64 - Reporting a valid U.S. Passport that has been lost or stolen.
- Form DS-3053 - Statement of Consent – Issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16.
- Form DS-5525 - Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances when issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16.
- Form DS-86 - Statement of Non-Receipt of a U.S. Passport
Track the status of your passport application process online by at passportstatus.state.gov
Approximately 4-6 weeks from the time of application, including mailing time.
Approximately 2-3 weeks from the time of application, including mailing time.
- Please Visit the U.S. Department of State website: U.S. Department of State
- Call the U.S. Department of State customer service number: 877-487-2778
- Call the Skyline College Passport Office: (650) 738-4252
- Email Skyline College Passport Office: email@example.com
- Calculate Fees : U.S. Department of State Website