United States Passport Office at Skyline College
Dear Students and Community Members,
We are happy to announce that the Passport Office officially reopened on November 15, 2021! You may schedule your appointment using this website. Passport appointments are available.
Please note the current passport processing times per the U.S. Department of State:
- Routine service can take up to 8-11 weeks
- Expedite service can take up to 5-7 weeks
- Note: Processing times begin the day the U.S. Department of State receives your application at a passport agency or center, not the day you mail your application or apply for a passport at a local acceptance facility.
Thank you for choosing Skyline College for your passport processing needs. We look forward to meeting you!
Passport Acceptance Facility Services
As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we can:
- Receive and submit your completed application and necessary documentation for a U.S. passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State*
- Provide the necessary forms required to apply for a U.S. passport
- Provide other passport-related forms
- Field any questions regarding the passport application process
*Please note: only the U.S. Department of State can determine eligibility for, and issue, a U.S. passport.