United States Passport Office at Skyline College
Dear Students and Community Members,
Welcome to the Fall 2021 semester! Our office is undergoing recertification with the U.S. Department of State to reopen in October 2021. In the event that you need your passport, we recommend scheduling your appointment with the San Bruno Post Office as they are the nearest open Passport Acceptance Facility to Skyline College. Should you require an emergency passport appointment, visit the U.S. Department of State website at travel.state.gov.
Please note the current passport processing times per the U.S. Department of State:
- Routine service can take up to 18 weeks from the day an application is submitted to the day a new passport is received. The 18-week timeframe includes up to 12 weeks for processing and up to 6 weeks for mailing times on the front and back end.
- Expedite service can take up to 12 weeks from the day an application is submitted to the day a new passport is received. The 12-week timeframe includes up to 6 weeks for processing and up to 6 weeks for mailing times on the front and back end.
Thank you for choosing Skyline College for your passport processing needs. We look forward to meeting you in October 2021!
Passport Acceptance Facility Services
As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we can:
- Receive and submit your completed application and necessary documentation for a U.S. passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State*
- Provide on-site passport photo services for your passport applications or visa applications
- Provide the necessary forms required to apply for a U.S. passport
- Provide other passport-related forms
- Field any questions regarding the passport application process
*Please note: only the U.S. Department of State can determine eligibility for, and issue, a U.S. passport.