Video and Sound
CTTL Video and Audio Production Studio
Located in Building 5 (Room 5134),the CTTL offers support with video production for faculty to create and edit video lecturettes and explainers (under 10 minutes in length) for instruction.
Video Recording Studio (Room 5134 AKA The Learning Space)
Our current equipment/facility set up allows us to produce the following types of videos:
- Green Screen video recording
- White Screen video recording
- Lightboard video recording
- Desktop/Screen video recording
Do you need assistance recording a video?
Sign up with the links below, or contact Ricardo Flores with any questions.
CTTL Workspace and Audio Booth (Room 5135)
We also provide a workspace that can be reserved in 50-minute blocks for faculty who need a quiet space to work. This room features a small audio booth and a 27" iMac for screen recordings. Faculty are welcome to use the iMac for audio editing & recording, or bring their own computer to create recordings for their courses.
Reserve the CTTL Workspace & Audio Booth, or contact Ricardo Flores with any questions.
- September 2023 Workspace Reservations (link coming soon)
- October 2023 Workspace Reservations (link coming soon)
- November 2023 Workspace Reservations (link coming soon)
- December 2023 Workspace Reservations (link coming soon)
All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. We prioritize videos for instructional use. We are not able to consider requests for promotional videos at this time.