DegreeWorks is a web-based tool to help students and counselors monitor a student's
progress toward degree and certificate completion. All students have access to DegreeWorks.
Counselors and other authorized staff have access to DegreeWorks for the purpose of
supporting students’ progress through their academic career.
Services provided by DegreeWorks:
- Program requirements in the Cañada College, College of San Mateo and Skyline College Catalogs are combined with a
student's records of completed coursework to produce an easy-to-read audit.
- The audit is divided into block requirements of how courses taken or courses proposed
count toward program requirements.
- Checkboxes within each block easily outline completed courses and requirements.
- Information in DegreeWorks is refreshed daily to ensure accuracy of the information.
DegreeWorks is accessed through WebSMART:
- Enter User ID and PIN to log into WebSMART.
- Under the Student Services section, click on the DegreeWorks link.
- Click on the DegreeWorks button to begin session.