Veterans Resource Center
The Skyline College Veterans Resource Center is dedicated to your health and safety during the current coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19). The San Mateo County Community Colleges are following guidelines from public health authorities to ensure the health and safety of our students, staff, and the community.
To accommodate you at this time, the Veterans Resource Center has temporarily transitioned to an online service delivery system. Our campus office is closed, but we are available online to address questions and connect you to resources. Email to Veteran Resource Center and we will respond in as timely of a manner as possible.
What can you find at the VRC?
- A space for veterans, active duty service members, National Guard and Reserve members, and their dependents to study, relax, and connect to support resources
- Referrals to campus and community resource information
- Assistance with steps in the Skyline College application process and with the process to utilize VA Educational Benefits
- Individual and group study spaces
- Computers with internet and printing access (maximum of 5 free pages per day)
- Lounge space and kitchen with access to microwave and fridge
- Campus and community service resource visits/events in the VRC on a regular basis
- Representative from the SF VA Medical Center's Student Veteran Health Program (currently available remotely).