Building 2, Room 2227
Spring 2015 Hours
Mon/ Wed 8:30 a.m - 5:30 p.m.
Tues/ Thurs 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*The Transfer Center will be closed from 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m for lunch
Have you been accepted to a 4 year college/ university?
If so, tell us the good news!
Our Services / Resources at the Transfer Center
- Transfer Admissions Guarantees (TAG’s) and articulation (transfer of credits) information
- Library of college catalogs from the California State University (CSU), University of California (UC), and Private Colleges
- Print materials (Major handouts, GE transfer requirements, and more)
- Access to use of center computers to conduct transfer-related research
- Visits from university representatives, including UC Davis on-campus every Tuesday (Fall and Spring semesters)
Receive updates about transfer in your email!
Sign up to be on the Transfer Student Email List and receive up-to-date transfer-related information, including admissions policy changes, college updates, workshop schedules, and more!
The Transfer Center is dedicated to assisting students transfer by providing access to the necessary tools to make transfer to another college or university happen.
We provide students connections to colleges through counseling appointments with our Transfer Counselors and College Representatives from various schools such as UC Davis, UC Berkeley, CSU East Bay, San Francisco State University and many more public, private, and out-of-state colleges and universities. We also provide students with workshops on how to research colleges and majors, how to apply, and how to prepare personal statements. And through our yearly events such as our Annual Transfer Day, which is held in the Fall semester, and our Transfer Fair, which is held in the Spring semesters, students can meet and speak with college representatives from various schools around the state and from out-of-state.
Skyline College. Your Dream. Your Goal. Your Future.
Transfer Initiative Recommendations Summary 2012-1013
Goal: To increase transfer rates at Skyline College, to be a leading Transfer Institution in the State, and work to close the transfer attainment gap among underrepresented student populations at Skyline College.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Transfer faculty and staff have identified the following Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for the various services provided by Transfer Center.
- Students who utilize the Transfer Center's services, events, and programs will express the ability to access and utilize new transfer information learned into their transfer planning.
[ISLO: Critical Thinking]
- Students who utilize and/ or participate in the Transfer Center's services, resources, and events will express an increased level of confidence in their transfer knowledge.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) are assessed using:
- Review of collected data, and
- Other methods
To empower and transform a global community of learners.