Resources: On-Campus and Online
- Skyline College Student Code of Conduct Policy
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office administered Complaint Forms
- Direct Loans: Apply for Government Student Loans including Entrance/Exit interviews.
- Information on default loan rates
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (Skyline College Federal School Code: 007713)
- Financial Aid: The Student Guide (the most comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. It covers the Department's major aid programs, including Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, and Federal Work-Study.)
- California Student Aid Commission: has information about California college grants (Cal Grant Program) scholarships, student loans, and specialized financial aid programs.
- Federal Student Financial Assistance: Access the largest source of student aid in America, providing more than$40 billion a year in grants, loans,and work-study assistance. This site will help you find guidance for every stage of the financial aid process, whether you're in or out of school.
- FastWeb: Access a searchable database of more than 275,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships, grants, and loans.
- I Can Afford College: A California Community College system program to provide financial aid to California Community College students.
- Selective Service System: Almost all male U.S. citizens who are 18 through 25 years of age are required to register with Selective Service.
- Internal Revenue Service:
- Chafee Grant: money for Foster Youth for college or career training.
Please Note: All external resources and links referenced above are for your information only. Skyline College and the Financial Aid Office do not endorse any one in particular. Skyline College and the Financial Aid Office do not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of any external/third party sites.