Check Your Financial Aid Status
You can check on your financial aid status through WebSMART.
For problems logging in, visit Login Help.
- Login to WebSMART.
- Click on the “Financial Aid”Tab
- Click “My Eligibility"
- Click "Student Requirements"
- Select "Aid Year" (Example: select 2014-2015 for Fall 2014)
- Review "Unsatisfied Requirements"
- Complete unsatisfied requirements and/or submit documents listed
Please answer these two questions (Yes or No)
- Authorization to pay non-institutional charges (health fee, student body fee, etc.)
- Authorization to pay prior year charges (any previous balance up to $200.00)
Reminder: Office Policy – Financial Aid Office
If you have any questions, please call us at 650-738-4236
Students must present a valid picture I.D. when asking questions and submitting documentation to our office. The Financial Aid Office will no longer accept documents via fax or email. To submit any financial aid documents, bring in person or mail to Skyline College, Financial Aid Office, 3300 College Drive, San Bruno CA 94066. If mailing documents, you must include a legible copy of a valid picture I.D. and include name and G-Number on all documents.