Learning Center Staff are Available for Online and In-Person Tutoring
- Spring 2023 tutoring schedule by subject/discipline
- Spring 2023 Writing, Reading, and ESOL schedule by tutor
- Spring 2023 Math, Science, Business, and Accounting schedule by tutor
Drop-in Online Tutoring
Once choosing the tutoring lab, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room until a tutor is free to meet with you.
For more information on how to access drop-in tutoring, please watch this video: How to access Skyline Learning Center Drop-in Tutoring
Make an Appointment with a Tutor (in-person or online):
You must be logged in to access this page
- Log in with OneLogin
- Schedule an appointment with a Learning Center tutor.
Online tutoring with Learning Center tutors is also accessible through Learning Center & STEM Center in the left navigation of your Canvas course shells.
More Tutoring Options for Students
A consortium of colleges working together to offer online tutoring across disciplines. A few of the Learning Center’s tutors dedicate time to working as part of this project. Tutoring sessions may or may not be with a Skyline College Learning Center tutors based on tutor schedules.
A third-party online tutoring service that offers tutoring 24/7 across disciplines (Discipline availability and hours vary). Skyline College Learning Center tutors are not available through this service.
*To access Star-CA and NetTutor tutoring click on NetTutor in the left navigation of your Canvas course shells.
Additional Learning Center Services
Students may access other Learning Center remote services through our LSKL 800 and LSKL 803 Canvas course shells. If you are not currently registered for LSKL 800 or LSKL 803:
- Go to WebSMART to register for LSKL 803. This is a free, non-credit course that simply provides access to tutoring (CRN 40809)
- Request to be added to the LSKL 803 Canvas shell by sending your name and G# to: email@example.com