Accreditation Oversight Committee
The overarching mission of this committee is student success through successful accreditation. It is the responsibility of the institution, CEO and ALO (Accreditation Liaison Officer) to keep Skyline College in compliance with the ERs (Eligibility Requirements), Accreditation Standards, including federal requirements, Commission policies, and Skyline College's MVV (mission-Vision-Values). This committee will support the college in keeping in compliance.
- To review ongoing changes and requirements for accreditation at the federal, state and regional levels to facilitate keeping in compliance with ERs, Commission policies and Skyline College's MVV (Mission-Vision-Values)
- To coordinate Skyline College's ongoing activities related to its accreditation, including developing and maintaining a systematic approach to tracking evidence,
- To periodically review alignment of college process with accreditation standards,
- To maintain the college's accreditation web site, and
- To provide open communication between the Accreditation Oversight Committee and the college community