Honors is for Everyone!
The Honors Transfer Program is an undergraduate research program designed to nurture all Skyline College students
in all academic disciplines as they grow and challenge themselves in academic commitment
and pursuit of rigorous, creative, community-based, and culturally relevant scholarship.
A goal of the program is to produce thoughtful, respectful, and honorable scholars.
Our program offers:
- A supportive community of peers, staff, and faculty
- Opportunities for original, semester-long, self-initiated research projects
- Deeper relationships with faculty-mentors
- Priority registration
- The opportunity to become a student leader or member of the Honors Club
- Eligibility for transfer and scholarship opportunities to esteemed four-year universities
- Honors credit for individual courses, or earn a certificate of completion
Acceptance letters are sent before the Friday of
Week 6 of every semester.