ESL Connect is here to support incoming and current ESL Students.
We have switched to online support services as part of SMCCD's emergency response for the health and safety of the community. We can help you by phone, video conference (zoom) or by email.
ESL Connect Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ESOL Counselors: They are available to provide academic counseling to all ESOL students and ESL Connect can schedule the appointments.
English as Second Language (ESL) Connect helps non-native English speakers apply to Skyline College and make use of the resources at Skyline College so that students can achieve their educational goals.
Spring 2021 ESOL ProgramESOL Online Learning Information
Spring 2021 ESOL Program
The ESL Connect can help you with the following:
- Applying to Skyline College
- Selecting and enrolling in classes
- Planning for certificates, degrees, and transfer goals
- Applying for financial aid
- Providing support for learning English
- Help with accessing on- and off-campus programs and services:
- Tutoring services
- Academic support programs and campus activities
- Career information and services
- Childcare, legal and healthcare services
- Financial coaching, food assistance programs, public benefits