Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Apply scientific method of thinking to analyze and critically evaluate relevant literature and information, and the use of evidence for support.
- Recognize and accurately articulate how their environment (including the Earth, the atmosphere, ocean, and biosphere) affects humans’ lives and how human activities affect their environment.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of ways, such as scientific writing, visualization of data and ideas, or through oral communication.
- Solve quantitative problems, analyze results from data and measurements, form hypotheses from data, test hypotheses.
- Recognize the interdisciplinary nature of science and enjoy the process of learning science.