Upward Scholars

Upward Scholars  is an organization that helps support our students who are transferring in from our local Adult Schools in San Mateo County. Eligible students are able to get assistance for textbooks and course materials, as well as get academic and technology support.

Contact Nereida Angulo for more information at angulon@smccd.edu or (650) 738-7967.

Other ways to pay for college

Interested in Skyline College, but don’t qualify for the Upward Scholars scholarship? Get more information about the ways you can pay for college.

ESL adult school students can visit Skyline College’s ESL Connect.

High School Diploma and Equivalency (GED/Hi-SET) students can contact your adult school’s Transitions Navigator or Skyline College Transitions Coordinator:

Additional programs and services that offer financial support include: