A note from Norman del Prado, Chair, Network Engineering Program
The most frequent question I receive from prospective students is: “How do I get started?” Let me save us both some valuable time by answering that here:
- Enroll at Skyline College; you can do this online
- I strongly urge you to see a Skyline counselor---they’re very helpful!
- Check the Skyline schedule of classes for the term in which you’ll begin and select your classes
- Enroll in your classes via WebSmart
- During enrollment you may be blocked by prerequisite requirements; if so, it’s time for you to contact me---send me an email with the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about advanced placement, send me an email and request a meeting to discuss your background
- If you will be working in the IT industry while taking TCOM classes and want to gain college credits for your work experience, send Walter Hanley an email: email@example.com
You can also take a look at our FAQs sheet which is below.
If you have unanswered questions after viewing our Website, please contact me.
Norman del Prado