Office Policy – Financial Aid Office
Students must present a Valid Picture I.D. when asking questions and submitting documentation to our office.
The Financial Aid Office does not accept documents via FAX or Email.
To submit any financial aid documents, bring in person or mail to:
Financial Aid Office
3300 College Drive
San Bruno CA 94066
If mailing documents, you must include a legible copy of a Valid Picture I.D. and include student name and G-Number on all documents.
Please see below for some helpful handouts:
- Steps to Applying and Completing Your Financial Aid
- Directions: IRS Data Retrieval Tool or How to Order a Tax Return Transcript
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal - Checklist
- Over 90 Unit Appeal - Checklist
- Direct Loan Request - Checklist
America Counts Forms