San Mateo County Community College District Study Abroad
SMCCCD Study Abroad is a district-wide program, housed at Skyline College, to serve the students, faculty, and San Mateo County Community by facilitating innovative study abroad opportunities and scholarship for the three colleges in the District – Canada College, College of San Mateo, and Skyline College.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our latest news!
Why Study Abroad?
We live in a globalized culture and economy, yet it can be difficult to really comprehend the world beyond our borders. In order to thrive in the modern workplace you will need to think and act with a global perspective. You will need to understand and collaborate with people from other countries and cultures. Now more than ever study abroad is critical to a well-rounded education, and community colleges offer some of the best programs and best value available.
SMCCCD Study Abroad Opportunities:
- Semester-Long Study Abroad Programs for Academic Credit
- Fall Semester 2016 in Florence, Italy
- Fall Semester 2016 in London, England
- Short-Term SMCCCD Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs for Academic Credit
- Upcoming: Spring Break 2016 - Art & Architecture In Paris, France (March, 25, 2016 – April 3, 2016)
- Upcoming: Summer 2016 - Life & Culture Of The Local Area, Havana, Cuba (May 11, 2016 – June, 11 2016)
- Upcoming: Summer 2016 - Fashion In Florence (June 11, 2016 – June 25, 2016)
- Upcoming: Summer 2016 – Teach English In Guatemala (Coming Soon)
- Community Travel Abroad Cultural Explorations For Non-Credit
- Rio: Jewel Of Brazil In Rio De Janeiro, Brazil( May 2, 2016 – May 10, 2016)
- Berlin: The City Experience In Berlin And Hamburg, Germany ( May 2, 2016 – May 10, 2016)
- Spain: Land Of Many Cultures In Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Costa Del Sol, Seville, And Madrid, Spain ( May 2, 2016 – May 10, 2016)
- Italy: The Grand Tour In Rome, Venice And Florence, Italy (( May 2, 2016 – May 11, 2016)
Have questions about your Education Abroad? Please contact the Study Abroad Team for more information.