Make an Appointment
The One-Stop Student Services Center is located in Building 2. During the Fall and Spring semesters, counselors are available during the following times:
- 8:00 am to 6:30 pm Monday through Thursday
- 8:00 am to 12:00pm Friday
Extended hours may be available during registration/peak times.
How to Make an Appointment
- In person at the "Counseling Counter" in Bldg. 2 (In front of Room 2218)
- By calling the Counseling Office at 650-738-4318
If you do not show up for your appointment, it could hinder your ability to make a follow-up appointments.
- Drop-in counseling is also available on occasion; please call 650-738-4318 for these times.
- E-Counseling is also available