2019 Accreditation Self-Evaluation
The Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), a division of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), requires its affiliated colleges, including Skyline College, CSM and Cañada, to undergo a comprehensive self evaluation every six years. On this site you will find current information about the activities, documents and findings of our self evaluation process and contact information for you to use to give your feedback and suggestions.
Skyline College is also accredited by:
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF)
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians*
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care*
- Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting
- International Association of Healthcare Central Service and Materials Management
- Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
*Students required to take certification examinations
Please Give Us Your
This site is an archive. Please let us know if you have any questions or need information about the accreditation process.
- Jacqueline Honda, Accreditation Liaison Officer; Interim Dean of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness
- William Minnich, Administrative Tri-chair; Dean of Enrollment Services
- Karen Wong, Faculty Tri-chair; Coordinator of Institutional Effectiveness
- Michele Haggar, Classified Tri-chair; Program Services Coordinator of Career Services