Accreditation Report Archives
Like many colleges, Skyline is evaluated regularly to make sure it meets rigorous educational standards. Accreditation is the process for evaluating and assuring the quality of education used by the American higher education community. It is a quality assurance process in which institutions set standards for good practice, conduct peer-based evaluations of institutions and confer accredited status on institutions.
Skyline College is approved by the Office of the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges and is fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), the recognized local accrediting agency that is affiliated with the Federation of Regional Accrediting Commissions of Higher Education.
The Office of Private Postsecondary Education also approves Skyline College to offer courses to U.S. Veterans for collection of veterans' benefits. To review the accreditation reports and approval, please contact the Office of the President at (650) 738-4183.
- Skyline College 2007 Accreditation Self-Study Website
- Skyline College 2007 Self Evaluation
- Visiting Team Final Evaluation Report
- Affirmation of Accreditation Letter (January 2008)
- Skyline College 2009 Follow-up Report
2013 Self Evaluation
- Annual Report 2009
- Annual Report 2010
- Annual Report 2011
- Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2014
Distance Education Substantive Change
- Distance Education Substantive Change Report 2008
- Distance Education Substantive Change Report 2013
- Distance Education Substantive Change Letter 2013
Other Accreditation Reports