Who is Eligible?

All Skyline College students who have been incarcerated or impacted by the justice system.

How to Submit Your Intake Form

  1. Submit Project Change Intake Form
  2. You will be invited to attend an intake appointment with a Project Change representative.


Contact us: skyprojectchange@smccd.edu

Watch Video for more information about Project Change