Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- International Business Law
- Business Communications
- Import Operations
- Describe the process of decision-making and problem solving, specifically with regard
how world environments shape the conduct of international business in the United
States and abroad.
- Design an effective project plan using project management tools and the project
- Develop an understanding of the law and the legal environment as it relates to
international business operations, including its ethical implications.
- Create effective oral and written business communications utilizing modern
- Apply basic concepts and terminology needed to understand and perform basic logistics
and trade operations services.
- Understand and analyze how computers and different types of software are used in the
- Identify custom clearing processes to bring goods into the US and the methods of entry
into foreign markets.