The Career Readiness & Job Placement Hub offers the following career assessments:
The Strong Interest Inventory (SII) is a self-assessment instrument that career development professionals use to help adults discover their interests. They can then use this information to assist with career and educational decision-making.
The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
If you are interested in completing a career assessment you must:
- Make an appointment with a career counselor by calling 650-738-4337 or email email@example.com and someone will assist you with this request.
- Your career counselor will discuss the assessments and answer any questions you may have.
- Complete the career assessment at the Career Readiness & Job Placement Hub or or at home on your computer.
- Wait 3 days from the completion of your assessment for our Career Readiness & Job Placement Hub to receive your results.
- Schedule an appointment here to meet with a career counselor to interpret the results of your assessments.