Due to COVID-19, physical access to the STEM Center is not available. We strive to maintain as many activities and resources possible during this time. Please see below for the ways that you can get connected to the STEM Center Community.
Did you know the STEM Center has an official Discord server? Join the Discord server and be a part of the STEM Center community.
The discord server will serve as the main hub for many of the STEM Center services during the physical closure of the campus, such as:
- Course-specific discussion channels for Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, and Engineering
- Tutoring services (Check the most up-to-date tutoring schedule)
- Announcements for STEM Center programming like Science in Action
- Contacting the STEM Center staff
- Connecting with Peer Mentors and joining various virtual community events to network with faculty, staff, and students (Check Virtual Series flyer )
- Updates about the Skyline campus and so much more!
So don't wait! Find the community you want and get the course help you need by joining us on Discord!
How we can support YOU (Faculty, Staff and Students)!
The STEM Center Team is here to support the community in the Science, Technology, and Health Meta Major! Please visit our Meet the Staff page to see how we can help YOU!
About the STEM Center
The Skyline College STEM Center brings together academic and student support services for students taking science, technology, engineering and math courses.
The center supports student success by ensuring students have access to resources such as academic tutoring, counseling services, a resource depository for STEM pathways and transfer, a hub for internships and work based learning opportunities, as well as a place where students and staff can collaborate and build a community and supportive connection.
Opportunites for STEM-interested students
All of this is aimed at supporting successful academic completion, transfer, and/or industry placement opportunities.