Free-Low Cost Confidential Medical Services
Including but not limited to:
- Pregnancy testing
- Program/Transfer/Work physicals $30
- Titers (antibody) testing, cost varies
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing $10
Over the Counter Medications available for:
- For allergies, burns, cough, diarrhea, headache, muscle aches, nausea,
- Emergency contraception (Plan B $15), Prescription medications
- Hepatitis A (series of 2 vaccines; 0 and 6 months) for 19 years and older. Cost: $35 for each dose
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 vaccines; 0, 1, 6 months) for 19 years and older. Cost: $40 for each dose
- Influenza ('Flu) (given annually) . Available in the late Fall. No charge.
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) (series of 2 vaccines; 0, 1 months) Cost: $10 for those without insurance
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) (Booster vaccine. Good for 5-10 years) Cost: $10 for those without insurance/$40 for those with insurance*
* With insurance means. If you have any type of insurance, private, Kaiser, Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, Healthy San Francisco, ACE etc.
As needed fo school programs, transfers, volunteer, employment. Available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00am-5:00pm, by appointment only.
Call or visit the Health Center to schedule an appointment. Cost $30.
Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST)
Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST) - TB test can be given only on a Monday or Tuesday between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. You will need to come back to the Health Center to have it read 2 to 3 days later. The practitioner will tell you which day.
A 'two-step' TST is two separate TSTs, placed and read, 1-3 weeks apart.