Have questions about ZTC?
Need help with getting started using Zero-Textbook Cost (ZTC) materials?
For more information, any questions or assistance with Zero-Textbook Cost Resources (ZTC), please contact: SkylineZTC@smccd.edu.
Skyline College ZTC Team:
Ame Maloney, Program Services Coordinator - ZTCAcademic Support and Learning Technologies — Division Office Skyline
Bianca Rowden-Quince, Instructional DesignerAcademic Support and Learning Technologies — Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning (CTTL) Skyline
Sanjyot (Pia) Walawalkar, LibrarianAcademic Support and Learning Technologies — Library Skyline
Kevin Chak, Bookstore ManagerAuxiliary Services — Bookstore Skyline
Reach out to your ZTC Team for Information on:
- Recommendations for textbooks or other materials (good, bad, a little bit of both?)
- Implementation of ZTC or OER materials
- Designating your course as ZTC or OER in WebSchedule
- Support with revisions of ZTC and OER materials
- Tips for enhancing student experience/engagement with OERs
Your questions and comments are invaluable in helping Skyline College increase the use of ZTC on our campus. Knowing more about your experience with and desire to use ZTC will help further Skyline community's commitment to implementing equitable solutions for rising textbook costs.