Events and Workshops
Are You New to Skyline College? Thinking About Transfer?
Join Skyline College’s Transfer Center to get critical information on how to prepare for a smooth transfer process. Learn the benefits of transfer, how to get ahead and make your time here count by attending Transfer events, orientations, workshops, and meeting with a 4-year university representative throughout the semester. Get on our email list so you do not miss out on the latest transfer updates and events.
Spring 2015 is notification and application season!
Did you receive an acceptance letter from a school you applied to for the Fall 2015 semester?
- If you were accepted for enrollment at a 4-year university or college for the Fall 2015, please let us know.
Planning to apply for the Spring 2015 semester to a CSU?
- Visit the Transfer Center for more information
Spring 2015 workshops and events are designed for students interested in transferring. Please reserve your seat now via by visiting the Transfer Center in Bldg. 2 Rm 2227 or call (650) 738-4232!
If you are an instructor or student and you are interested in having us visit your classroom to conduct a workshop, please complete a Workshop Sign Up Form and bring it to the Transfer Center. All forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the requested day and time of the classroom visit.
Workshop topics include some of the following topics:
- How to apply to CSUs and UCs
- How to Research Colleges and Majors
- Financial Aid Resources for Transfer Students
- Networking with Transfer Advocate members
- Spring 2015 College Fair- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Transfer Student Appreciation Dinner- Friday, May 22 from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Note: Registration is required for this event. Please visit the Transfer Center to register)
The Transfer Center is planning campus tours to the following Universities:
- UC Davis- Friday, February, 27, 2015 (Note: Space is limited, click HERE to register)
- UC Berkeley- March (Date to be announced)
- San Francisco State- April (Date to be announced)
If you are interested in any of these visits, please contact the Transfer Center.