Skip to contentSkip to main navigationSkip to local navigation

Transcript Requests

A transcript is an official record of a student's academic work at Skyline College, College of San Mateo, and Cañada College. A single transcript will contain a student's work from all three colleges in the San Mateo County Community College District. You will need to request only one transcript if you attended multiple colleges in this District.

Your transcript reflects work completed successfully, unsuccessfully, and any course withdrawals.


Your first two transcript requests are free; thereafter, transcripts are $5 each. A rush service is provided for an additional $10 cost only when requesting a transcript in the Admissions and Records office and requesting the transcript for immediate pick-up, in other words, rush service can be requested only in person.

Processing Time

Transcript requests are processed within 2 business days. Rush services are processed within 24 working hours. Your transcript request will be delayed if there is a financial hold on your account for any unpaid fees.

Delivery Method

Transcripts are mailed using U.S. first class mail. Transcripts may also be requested for pick-up at the Admissions and Records office. A photo ID is required when picking up your transcript.

Unofficial Transcript

Students with academic records after Summer 1981 can view and print unofficial transcripts online through WebSMART by selecting the Student Records link and Request Unofficial Transcript.

Requesting a Transcript

  1. Use WebSMART to make your request. Log in using your student ID number or your Social Security number as your USER ID. Your default PIN is your six-digit date-of-birth, for example, May 18, 1976 is entered as 051876.
  2. Select Student Records and then Request Official Transcript.
  3. Read the FAQs before requesting your official transcript.

Transcript Request for Academic Records Prior to Summer 1981

  1. You must contact the Admissions and Records Office if your academic records contain grades prior to Summer 1981.
  2. Please fill out a Transcript Request Form   for your transcript request.
  3. Submit the form to the Admissions and Records office by fax, mail, in-person, or by email.

Submission Options

  • Submit by fax: (650) 738-4200
  • Submit by mail: Skyline College, 3300 College Drive, San Bruno, CA 94066.
  • Submit in-person: Building 2, 2nd Floor during regular business hours.