Campus Resources for ESOL Students
Skyline College Learning Center offers one-on-one ESOL tutoring, peer support & ESOL workshops on grammar, writing and English conversation practice.
Get Supported in Learning
- ESOL Workshops & Groups
- Educational Accesss Center: for Students with Learning Differences
- Ask a Librarian for Research & Library Assistance
- Sign up for Peer Mentoring
Skyline technology support helps to answer technology questions, develop a student's tech skills and provide a loan program for computers, hotspots, and calculators.
- Loan Program
- Drop-in Lab for Tech Support
- Ask a Librarian for Tech Support
- Tech Support for Students with Disabilities
About Your Tools
- Courses on Improving your Tech Skills
- Video Tutorials on Using:
Skyline offers many types of services to assist with students with financial needs, ranging from free advising to food pantry services.
Free & Available
- Free Weekly Grocery Distribution
- Apply for the Sparkpoint Grove Scholarship
- Zero Textbook Cost Program
- Financial Coaching on Budgeting
- Referral Assistance to Government Benefits
- Free Tax Preparation Service
- Meet Employers Looking to Hire with Get Work Now
- Assistance with Job Search
Skyline help students apply for financial aid so qualifed students can attend classes for free or at a lower cost. Federal, state and county funds and scholarships are available.
Learn all of
- Find Information on Federal & State Financial Aid
- Attend a Workshop on Financial Aid
- Undocumented Students: Get Financial Aid
- Promise Scholar Program
- EOPS: Help Paying for Books
Need help with
FAFSA? Ask us!
- Schedule an Appointment with ESL Connect
- Apply for FAFSA, Guided Step by Step
- How to Apply for FAFSA
Academic counselors help a student plan out courses related to their major. Career counselors can help student explore and decide on a major if student is undecided.
Personal counselors can support students facing stress, anxiety,emotional and personal challenges. Counseling at Skyline College is a confidential and safe place to get support.
- Book a Counseling Appointment with the Student Success Link
- or ESL Connect can book one for you:
Email Mylene Foo with this information:
- First & last names
- Student ID (G#)
- 3 time/day options for the appointment
- Make an Appointment with
a Personal Counselor
- Need to talk?
24/7 Skyline Talk Now
- Health & Wellness Services
ESL Connect Events & Activities
Translate This Page