Benefits - Cash, Health Insurance & Food
The SparkPoint Center and Financial Aid Office can connect you to cash, health insurance and food resources that will offset your living costs. People who meet the eligibility requirements are entitled to certain public benefits from the county in which they reside.
MyBenefitsCalWin.org offers a user friendly portal to the online application for:
- Cash aid for families with children or pregnant women in their third trimester (CalWORKs)
- Food Assistance (CalFresh)
- Health Insurance (Medi-Cal)
How to Begin:
Schedule an appointment by calling or emailing:
Phone: (650) 738-7035
Unsure if you are eligible?Take a short screening
For residents of San Mateo County:
- Access and Care for Everyone (ACE) (Healthcare Coverage)
- Health Plan of San Mateo (Local non-profit health care plan)
For residents of San Francisco County:
- Healthy San Francisco (Healthcare Coverage)
Those who wish to apply for public benefits should schedule an appointment with a SparkPoint Financial Coach.
Benefits Access for College Completion is a partnership with the Center for Law and Social Policy and the American Association of Community Colleges to increase access to resources for eligible members of the community.