United States Passport Office at Skyline College
Dear Students and Community Members,
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak (there are no cases at Skyline College), all passport appointments are being canceled effective Thursday, March 12, 2020. We take the health and safety of passport applicants visiting Skyline College very seriously and this temporary close of operations of the Passport Office is for your safety. Per the direction of the Chancellor of the San Mateo County Community College District, we anticipate reopening for accepting passport applications on Monday, April 6. In the event that you need your passport, we recommend contacting the San Bruno Post Office to reschedule your appointment as they are the nearest open Passport Acceptance Facility to us for regular processing. Should you require an emergency passport appointment, please contact the U.S. Department of State at 1-877-487-2778. Thank you for choosing Skyline College for your passport processing needs.
Public Advisory: In response to the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) we ask all applicants to adhere to the CDC Guidelines: Practice preventative behaviors, stay home when sick. Cover coughs and sneezes. Frequently wash hands with soap and water. Clean frequently touched surfaces.
Join us via Zoom for Virtual Information Drop-In Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Passport Acceptance Facility Services
As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we can:
- Receive and submit your completed application and necessary documentation for a U.S. passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State*
- Provide on-site passport photo services for your passport applications or visa applications
- Provide the necessary forms required to apply for a U.S. passport
- Provide other passport-related forms
- Field any questions regarding the passport application process
*Please note: only the U.S. Department of State can determine eligibility for, and issue, a U.S. passport.