Where will your future take you?
Fifty-eight percent of Skyline College students hope to transfer to a four-year college or university. We know that successfully transferring is what drives many of you to attend Skyline College.
The Transfer Center is here to make the transfer process easier by providing you with the tools you’ll need to streamline your time here while making the most of your Skyline College experience. Your time is valuable, and we want you to reach your goals, so you can get in, get out, and continue your education.
What We Do:
College representatives from a variety of four-year universities like UC Davis, UC Berkeley, UCLA, CSU East Bay, San Francisco State, and other public, private and out-of-state colleges regularly visit Skyline College.
Check out our rep schedule to find out when college reps will be visiting campus.
The Transfer Center provides transfer workshops to help you navigate the application landscape, research college majors and prepare personal statements. The Center also leads annual campus tours to UC Davis, San Francisco State University, and UC Berkeley.
The Transfer Center Event Calendar is the best place to find out when workshops, rep visits, campus tours, and other events on campus are happening. The Transfer Center offers two major yearly events: Transfer Day (fall semester) and The Transfer Fair (spring semester), where students can speak with college representatives from a variety of colleges all in one location.
The Transfer Center is here to help you. Browse our library of college catalogs in-person at the Center, study up on Transfer Articulation Guarantees and Articulation Agreements to find out how you can transfer to a UC, transfer to a CSU, or transfer to a private college. You can also access the Center’s computer lab to conduct transfer related research.
Check out the news items below for the latest transfer updates and important information.
- CSU Spring 2017 Applicants:
- Select CSU’s will be accepting applications for select majors for Spring 2017 semester beginning August 1, 2016. If you are planning on applying or think you qualify to apply, please visit the Transfer Center on Monday, August 1 from 9:00 am- 2:00 pm for our CSU Drop-in Assistance workshop. During this time counselors can work with you to review your application prior to submitting it. Also, if you need your GPA calculated, please stop by the Transfer Center for assistance prior to attending the workshop.
- CSU Cal Poly Pomona is accepting Winter 2017 Transfer Applicants for non-impacted majors for the filing period of June 1- June 30, 2016. Please visit CSUMentor.edu for more information or visit Cal Poly Pomona Transfer Admissions.
- CSU East Bay is accepting applications for the Winter 2017 Quarter from Upper-Division Transfer Students during the filing period of June 1- July 1, 2016. For more information, please contact CSU East Bay Office of Admissions at (510) 885-3500.
- University of Arizona still accepting applicants for Fall 2016. The application deadline has been extended to July 15. Apply Now! For assistance with this, please stop by the Transfer Center.
- Have you been admitted to a 4-year university?
- We want to know about it! Stop by the Transfer Center table in Building 6 or the Transfer Center to fill out a GREEN Admitted student card! You will be invited to a special Transfer Student Appreciation Dinner at the end of the semester!
- Is this your last semester?
- Check out the last semester Transfer Timeline to make sure you are on track with your next steps!